Welcome to Timber Trail Farmstay
– a peaceful place to relax
Enjoy the Ultimate Timber Trail Accommodation experience with shuttle service and bike hire available.
Our farm is situated near Ongarue at Waimiha being half way between Ongarue and Piro Piro Flats – a great location for The Timber Trail. Stay in a large fully self contained homestead in a rural setting. A great base to walk, bike and enjoy many of the local and Central North Island attractions.
We only host families and groups so you will enjoy having the whole house to yourselves.
The minimum number of guests is 4 people and the maximum is 16. The cost is $75 per person per night for 4 people or more, reducing to $60 per person per night from 10 people upward – you only pay for the beds and bedrooms you need.
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area for your use including stove, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery etc.
- 2.5 bathrooms including bath, shower and 2 toilets plus out door shower and bath.
- Bedding, linen, towels and toileteries provided – laundry area with washing machine.
- Outdoor areas including gardens, large lawns, barbecue area, covered and open parking areas.
- Self catering but continental breakfast provided.
- Free Wi-Fi, open fire
- View daily farm activities and enjoy a farm walk.